What are Viking Dollars?
- Viking Dollars are a prepaid debit account that goes on your Western Card and can be used at all campus dining locations (except Vendors’ Row).
- Save 10% off the cash price and pay no sales tax when using Viking Dollars for food purchases made at campus dining commons, cafés and markets. Non-food items are subject to sales tax.
- Anyone with a Western Card can use Viking Dollars - you don’t need a meal plan to participate
- Viking Dollars never expire as long as you are at WWU. Upon graduating or leaving WWU, you may submit a written request for a refund of the remaining balance to University Dining Services, Edens Hall 109. Please allow 30 days for refunds to be processed.
Where Can You Buy Viking Dollars?
Purchase online if you have an existing Viking Dollars account, and have a valid Western ID. If you have never used Viking Dollars before, or never had a meal plan, please contact Dining Services at 360-650-2970, in Edens Hall 109, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an account.
Parents or family members can make a deposit with their student's Western ID. A $2.75 convenience fee applies to online transactions.
1. Visit ManageMyID, a secure site provided by CBORD.
2. Register if you haven't purchased Viking Dollars online before. ManageMyID is not associated with your Western Universal login, and requires a separate account signup.
3. Purchase Viking Dollars with Visa, Mastercard, or American Express cards ($25 minimum deposit).
Visit Edens Hall 109 and pay by credit/debit card, cash, or check (make payable to "ARAMARK"). No convenience fee is charged.
Send a completed mail-in form and check to University Dining Services. Write your W# on the check:
516 High Street
Edens Hall, Suite 109
Bellingham, WA 98225-9196
Add Viking Dollars Now
Check Your Balance
Keep track of your meals, Dining Dollars and Viking Dollars by checking your balance online.