Never Go Hungry!
Whether you're a student, faculty or staff, a PSU Dining Meal Plan makes eating on campus fast, easy and convenient. No need to carry cash - just swipe your PSU ID and go!
- Choose the amount of fresh, made from scratch meals at Victor’s you want per quarter, then add Dining Dollars and guest meal passes.
- Purchase a Meal Plan and Dining Dollars:
- Smith Memorial Student Union, room 260
- Call 503-725-3603
- Once you have a meal plan, your student ID works like a debit card. Simply swipe your card and the meal or Dining Dollar are deducted from your account.
- First Year Students with a housing contract: You already have a plan.
Add Dining Dollars any time.
Spring 2014 PSU Dining Meal Plans
Great for students living on campus, in nearby apartments, commuters, part-time students and faculty/staff
| Commuter Plans|
All meal plan prices are per quarter; meals expire at the end of each quarter.
Use your Dining Dollars at these locations:
Delivery Only from store:
6302 SW CAPITOL HWY, 97239
Victor's in Ondine
V-Store in Ondine