NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR SUMMER 2012
Job Title: Peer 2 Peer Marketing Sales Team Member (student worker)
Get extra money while getting your education! At ARAMARK Campus Dining Services we offer on campus jobs with perks like: flexible work schedule, free food*, save on gas and work in a fun atmosphere! If you like talking to people and working with a team then apply today for one of our Peer 2 Peer Marketing positions with ARAMARK.
Work as part of a student sales team to execute direct selling events and activities to sell meal plans.
Assist ARAMARK Dining Services Marketing Team by informing both parents and incoming students about the benefits of Meal Plans and the dining options on campus. Work as a team to reach meal plan sales goals and complete marketing projects that will enhance the student dining experience at the University of Texas at San Antonio.
· Assist in Dining Membership tabling events and activities around campus to educate and sell meal plans.
· Distribute marketing material and UTSA Dining Services promotional items.
· Present information to customers and answer questions on material.
· Be a part of a sales team to host events during summer orientation, move-in weekend and the first three weeks of the Fall/Spring semester.
· Assist with various other marketing events during key times in the Fall & Spring semester.
The Peer 2 Peer team member must be out going, enthusiastic, friendly and comfortable with working towards sales goals. Excellent oral communication skills and personal presentation are mandatory. Individuals must be pro-active, self-starters, work independently, as well as part of a team and be very detailed oriented.
Other Key Attributes & Abilities Include:
· Familiar with the UTSA campus and ARAMARK Campus Dining Services a plus.
· Able and willing to speak to large groups of people with or without audio assistance.
· Physical Demands: Lifting approximately 25 lbs. as needed. Standing, walking, sitting, and public speaking for various periods of time.
Job duties are not limited to the description and details listed above.
Part Time Position: 10 – 20 hours per week (varies depending on schedule & per week)
Pay Rate: $9.00 Hour + Bonus Structure
Hours & Schedule: May vary depending on event tables and activities to be held primarily Mon – Fri but some weekends. Duration of shifts may vary between 2 – 8 hours depending on the needs of the event.
*Employee meals dependent on scheduled shift.
How to Apply:
Application and supplementary documents can be found on the UTSA Campus Dish website at:
You may turn in your completed application in person at the ARAMARK Human Resources Office located in UC 1.01.12 (near Chili's Too). You may also email completed forms to: email@example.com