Welcome to campus dining TWU style!
Call 940-898-3565 to sign up!

Commuter Meal Plans for TWU Denton, Dallas & Houston Students    

Any 40 Plus

Available to TWU Denton students only
  • 40 All-You-Care-To-Eat meals per semester with $150 Dining Dollars
  • $350 (plus tax)

Commuter 500
Available to TWU Denton, Dallas & Houston students

  • $500 in Dining Dollars with $60 in additional Dining Dollars
  • $500 (plus tax) 

Commuter 300
Available to TWU Denton, Dallas & Housston students

  • $300 in Dining Dollars with $30 in BONUS Dining Dollars
  • $300 (plus tax)

Commuter Meal Plan FAQs

Who do I call if I have a food or dining facility question?

Call ARAMARK Dining Services at (940) 898-3663 (or TWU-FOOD).  If you are on campus, please stop by our offices at the Student Center, lower level, Room 020.

Do I need a Dining Membership?

Only if you want to make your life simpler.  Enrolling in a Dining Membership allows you to enjoy the great tastes on campus with friends.

• Guaranteed all-you-care-to-eat meals and the flexibility of à la carte purchasing

• No worries about carrying cash

• Minutes from great food and comfortable locations

Do unused meals carry over to the following semester?

Yes. Commuter meal plans do not expire. We can help you decide on the right plan to fit your schedule and eating habits, ensuring that you get the full value for your dollars.

Can I change my dining plan?

Yes. During the first week of the fall and spring semesters, you have the opportunity to change to a smaller Dining Membership. Dining Membership increases can be made at any time.  Simply visit the Housing Office in Jones Hall and fill out a Dining Plan Change Form.

Can I use meal plan Dining Dollars to make purchases in the TWU Bookstore?

No, the TWU Bookstore does not accept meal plan dining dollars for purchases, but they do accept the TWU Pioneer account.

What is the TWU Pioneer account?

The Pioneer account is an ID card debit account that can be used around campus to make purchases at the TWU Bookstore, Student Health Services, Xerox copiers, DPS, the Garden Room, Chick-fil-A, The Baker's Dozen, CFO Kiosk, the Commons C-Store, the Underground, etc.  


Can I treat a friend by using two “meals” in a meal period?

Yes.  Just have the cashier swipe your card a second time.

If I have a food allergy or require a special diet, who can answer my questions?

The facility manager can offer assistance to any customer who have temporary diet concerns.  Customers requiring long term special diets should contact the Food Service Director (940) 898-3663 to review the dietary requirements.  

What do I do when my Dining Dollars run low?

Reload. Simply add additional Dining Dollars to your account with cash, check, money order or credit card by visiting the ID Office (located in Jones Hall on the third floor) or call 940-898-3565.


How do I sign up?

It’s easy.  Contact the ID office located in Jones Hall on the 3rd floor. (940-898-3565)