A plan for your life, your schedule.
Whether you eat every meal on campus or just grab a bite now and then, you’ll love the value, variety,and convenience of your meal plan.
- All-You-Care-to-Eat instant door discounts – save off the retail door rate with a meal plan.
- Don’t worry about ATM fees or carrying cash. Just swipe your meal card and go!
- Easy payment process – cost can even be added to your student payment plan.
- Enjoy eating on campus with friends.
So Easy. Just Swipe and Dine.
When you have a plan, your student ID works like a debit card. Just swipe it, and the meal charge or Bully Bucks are deducted from your account.
At the beginning of the academic year, each residential student chooses a meal plan.
Each resident meal plan is made up of two parts:
- Weekly Meal Allowance
You’ll receive an allotment of all-you-care-to-eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals to use each week in Hamlin Dining Hall.
- Bully Bucks
Supplement your Weekly Meal Allowance with additional Bully Bucks. At the student's discretion, Bully Bucks can be used in Bully's Grill, Hines Hall Express or to purchase additional meals in Hamlin Dining Hall.
All participants pay the same rate per semester. The non-refundable balance, or difference in cost between the rate and the option chosen, will be placed in the declining balance account called “Bully Bucks.”
|19 Meals |
- 19 all-you-care-to-eat meals/week
- $95 Bully Bucks per semester
- 14 all-you-care-to-eat meals/week
- $130 Bully Bucks per semester
- 10 all-you-care-to-eat meals/week*
- $240 Bully Bucks per semester
*East Campus Suites residents only