1. Are meal plans required at UCF?
All students benefit from the convenience and flexibility of a meal plan. However, students are not required to purchase a plan at this university.
2. What type of meal plan would you recommend?
We have a meal plan for any student lifestyle, whether they live on campus, off campus, or commute to school. Our meal plans also offer an array of options for different eating habits and schedules. The All Access Plan is our most highly recommended because of it's convenience, flexibility, and value.
3. How can I purchase a meal plan?
• Bring your completed paperwork to a Dining Knight at orientation.
• Visit us the UCF Dining Business Office, Ferrell Commons 109.
• Call 407-823-2651 or order online at www.ucfdining.com.
4. What if I want to change my meal plan?
We offer a grace period during the first week of each semester in which you may downgrade your meal plan. You are always able to upgrade.
5. Is Financial Aid available for Meal Plans?
Yes! Pick up your Financial Aid deferment packet from our main office or print it from the Financial Aid tab from our website, www.ucfdining.com. We offer deferment for all meal plans.
6. How do I get into the dining halls once I have purchased my meal plan?
The UCF ID card is the key to our dining halls. Since the meal plan is loaded onto the magnetic strip on the back of the UCF ID card, entry into Marketplace or Knightro's is just a swipe away! Knight Cash can be used for food at other UCF Dining locations, and is also conveniently accessed though the UCF ID Card.
7. Where is the UCF Dining Services office located?
We are located in Ferrell Commons 109, directly behind the Marketplace.
Still can't find us? Call the UCF Dining Business Office: 407-823-2651.
8. Do you offer payment plans for Meal Plans?
Yes! The EZ-Pay Plan is available for all Fall/Spring Meal Plans except the North Side Plan. EZ-Pay breaks down the cost of your Meal Plan into eight (8) monthly payments. At the time of sign-up, there is a non-refundable fee that is processed.