Berklee is a gathering place for musicians and music lovers from all over the world. What makes a better night than good music and good company? Good food! That is why we personalize every catering event to the guests who will be attending.
View Berklee College Catering Guide
To make a catering request, you can:
- E-mail our Catering Manager, Shauna Prifti at email@example.com
- Call our Catering Manager, Shauna Prifti at 617-747-2063
Some general guidelines to follow to ensure the success of your event:
- We will quote a price at the time of the order. To facilitate payment a billing code number is necessary. ARAMARK's Catering Department will invoice all events to the Comptroller's Office. The Office of the Comptroller will require the billing code number in order to charge a specific department. Each department is responsible for supplying this information prior to the event.
- Plan ahead! Large functions that will require waitstaff should be ordered at least two weeks in advance. All other services should be ordered at least 5 business days in advance.
- Please make sure that you reserve the room that you intend to use prior to ordering your food service.
Use this checklist when ordering for your event.
- Date, start and finish time, of the event
- Department and billing code number to be billed
- Location of function
- Number of guests
- Phone number where you can be reached
- Food requirements, menu ideas, budget and special instructions
- For orders under $50.00, please add a $15 delivery charge.
Call Shauna Prifti, the ARAMARK catering manager, to place your order. She is available Tuesday - Saturday from 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., excluding holidays. In order to provide you with the best service and quality possible, we require that you place your orders no later than five business days prior to your event date. A final guarantee is required no later than three business days prior. Upon placing your order, you will receive a confirmation letter with your menu selections and estimated costs. Please take a moment to read through your order, make any changes necessary and send it back to us. You may also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Late orders are subject to availability; however, we will make every effort to accommodate all requests for services.
Payment may be made through Berklee billing codes or by cash, check, credit card or p-card. Please specify your choice of payment method when ordering and have your billing code available. Orders can not be processed without proper billing codes.
If you are a nonuniversity group, we require a deposit consisting of 50% of your estimated order total prior to your event.
A cancellation fee of 45% of the order total will be assessed for any order cancelled the day before the event date. Orders cancelled the day of the event will be billed for the total order amount. Cancellations must be received during office hours (9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday). Any cancellation received after hours or on the weekend will be processed the next business day.