Welcome to Conferences and Camps 2013!
Hamline University's food service provider is ARAMARK. All food service arrangements, including dining hall usage and catering should be made through ARAMARK. It is the responsibility of the camps/conference coordinator to communicate with ARAMARK on specific details regarding dining needs for your group. This includes, but is not limited to meals in the dining room, meals that are catered, snacks that are needed and any changes in food service times.
Contact us at the Dining Services Office, 651-523-2453, for assistance.
For the 2013 Dining Services Ageement, Click Here.
2013 Dining Room Summer Camps and Conferences Per Person Rates
|# of Participants
|| Full Day Rate
|| Partial Day Rates |
|| All 3 Meals
|| Dinner |
| Up to 50
|201 and above
Additional Food Service Information
1) At the time of booking, ARAMARK requires the phone number, email address and fax number of the camp/conference coordinator. The current billing address and type of payment (cash, credit card or budget number) is also needed at time of booking.
2) For off-campus groups, ARAMARK requires 50% of the expected total invoice as a deposit 15 days prior to the arrival date.
3) An invoice will be available within one week of the last food and beverage service or event held by the camp/conference. Full payment is expected within 30 days of billing.
4) Late charges may be incurred if payment is not received on time.
5) Additional cleaning charges may occur up to but not exceeding $50.00 a day if the dining room is left in poor condition (example: trays and trash left on the tables)
6) Last minute changes could also result in additional charges.
7) Tax will be added to the final bill unless a tax exempt number and form is provided.
8) Charges will be based on the guarantee numbers. If more people that what is guaranteed show up for a meal, the higher count will be used. (Example: 72 hours before the camp arrives, the head count provided to ARAMARK is 100 people. On registration day if 75 show up, let ARAMARK know and that number can be changed for the remainder of the stay, beginning on day two. At no other time can head counts be changed.