THE FOLLOWING DRAWING IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS) AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW AND AMERICAN ENGLISH. YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE OR OLDER TO ENTER.
THIS OFFER MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED, REPRINTED OR PUBLISHED ELSEWHERE IN ANY FORMAT WITHOUT THE WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE SPONSOR.
UVa Dining EMPSU Drawing
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. The UVa Dining (the “Drawing”) begins at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET) April 15, 2015 (the “Drawing-Start”) and ends 7:25 pm, ET, April 27, 2015 (the “Drawing-End”). Sponsor’s computer clock governs time.
2. Sponsor: The Drawing is sponsored by UVA Dining, 525 McCormick Road, Charlottesville, VA 22904.
3. Eligibility: The Drawing is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are lawful permanent residents or temporary residents pursuant to a lawfully issued and valid, non-immigrant visa who are 18 years of age or older and the age of majority in their state of residence or older at the time of entry and are registered students, faculty, or staff members of an educational institution that has been chosen to be surveyed by the Sponsor. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and their immediate families (including spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their spouses regardless where they live) and members of households of, and employees of the educational institution holding the drawing who are assigned to work with the Sponsor are not eligible to enter or be awarded a prize. For the sake of clarity, students working either full-time or part-time for the Sponsor are not eligible to enter or win the Drawing.
4. How to Enter: Each entrant ("entrant or “you”) may enter the Drawing by signing up for a meal plan at any dining location or online. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN, and must have a prize ticket dropped into the bucket. No purchase necessary, but to receive a prize ticket to enter the drawing, please provide your name and contact information, including email, and mail it in a #10, business envelope with first class postage to: “UVA DINING, 525 McCormick Road, Charlottesville, VA, 22904.” We must receive this via USPS by noon, on Friday, April 24. You will receive one (1) entry that you can pick up by noon on Monday, April 27, at the Dining Administration Office, 1st Floor O’Hill. YOU MAY ENTER ONLY ONE (1) TIME REGARDLESS OF THE METHOD OF ENTRY. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN. No exceptions or substitutions.
Entries that do not contain all the information requested or are duplicates or oversized entries, copies and other mechanical reproductions are not permitted for mail-in entries and will be disqualified from drawings. Sponsor is not responsible for illegible, lost, late, misdirected, postage due, damaged or incomplete entries. Proof of mailing an entry is not proof of receipt. By participating in the Drawing, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Limit one entry per person or email address during the Drawing Period. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN. All entries submitted become the property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned.
5. Winner Selection: Four (4) potential Grand Prize winners, four (4) First Prize Winners and four (4) Second Prize winners will be selected on Monday, April 27th at 7:30 p.m. Each potential prizewinner will be required to claim his/her prize and complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release immediately or it will be concluded definitively that the prize has been declined and, without further notice, an alternative winner may be selected in another random drawing.
6. General: Drawing administration and winner selection and verification will be supervised by a U.Va. Dining Administrator. No participant or winner shall have the right to contest any decision by the Sponsor or the Administrator concerning any aspect of the Drawing or the interpretation of the Official Rules or the determination as to the qualification of entries. Potential winners will be drawn from eligible entries received up to the time of prize drawing. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry from the Drawing if, in the Sponsor’s sole judgment, you have not complied with these Official Rules. Without limitation, your entries will be disqualified, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, if you attempt (i) to enter the Drawing through any means other than as described in these Official Rules; or (ii) provide information that is inaccurate or fraudulent; or (iii) attempt to disrupt the Drawing or circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
8. All federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances apply.
9. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use a winner's name, educational institution, voice and likeness and any and all identifying characteristics (except address, email address and phone number) including, but not limited to, the taking of photographs and/or videos by the Sponsor's photographer/videographer for publicity purposes, without further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law and each winner agrees to execute any and all documents requested by the Sponsor to convey such rights to own all the results thereof. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to obligate the Sponsor to make use of any of the rights granted herein and winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use of any and every nature and kind.
10. The Drawing Entities and participating educational institutions shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions in any marketing materials or these Official Rules.
15. For the Names of the Prize Winners at Your Participating Educational Institution Only — available on or about April 30, 2015; send a self-addressed, stamped # 10, business envelope to: UVA Dining, 525 McCormick Road, Charlottesville, VA 22904, to be received by May 14, 2015. Only one (1) request per outer mailing envelope.