We know that today's students have more dining options than ever before. Food Services offer customer-oriented eateries, featuring a variety menu choices. We have created an environment that offers students quality, value, convenience and excitement. We are always working to bring you fun and nutritious dining choices that fit in with your lifestyle. Your options include comfort foods, gourmet coffee, grab 'n go items and much more that is available to all college students, staff and faculty.
MEAL PLANS for 2012-2013
NEW "PLUS" meal plans with an extra $100 in flex, are also available.
These new "PLUS" Plans offer added flex which can be used in any Dining Services locations.
2012 - 2013 Meal Plans
· Ultimate (unlimited) Meal Plan includes $70 Flex & 6 guest passes. $2652 per semester
· Ultimate (unlimited) "PLUS" Meal Plan includes $170 Flex & 6 guest passes. $2752 per semester
· 14 Meal Plan includes $180 Flex & 12 guest passes.
$2241 per semester
· 14 "PLUS" Meal Plan includes $280 Flex & 12 guest passes.
$2341 per semester
· 10 Meal Plan includes $260 Flex & 18 guest passes
$1850 per semester
· 10 "PLUS" Meal Plan includes $360 Flex & 18 guest passes
$1950 per semester
New for 2013
All-New Commuter 60 Block Meal Plan
The new 60 Block meal plan will provide commuter students a meal plan option that is very similar to our popular traditional meal plans – but with one VERY big difference. This plan is uniquely designed with you in mind because it complements the lifestyle of an active commuter student by offering a more manageable number of meals at an unbeatable price! It’s all about value, convenience and flexibility – something every commuter student can appreciate!
The 60 Block plan includes:
- 60 Meals per semester
- $150 in Flex dollars
- PLUS 2 Guest Meals
Your 60 Meals can be used in the Fresh Food Company for a delicious “all-you-care-to-eat” meal or for a pre-set “cash equivalency” in the DeNaples Food Court or the Mulberry Food Court! So if you have ever considered signing up for a meal plan before, we have made the decision much easier. Sign up for an all-new Commuter 60 Block Meal Plan today!
Sign up today by going to My Scranton https://my.scranton.edu/
- Login using your username and password
- Student Tab
- Self Service (UIS)
- Student Service and Financial Aid Tab
- Dining Services Menu
- Meal Plan Maintenance